Wednesday, April 15, 2009

NYC Trip

Just booked my work NYC trip. Got plane tickets for $117 which is not bad. I do wish however it was easier to get from NH to NY without having to fly out of Boston. I hate Boston traffic and the parking cost is just insane. At least it's not my cash at $24 bucks a day...but I will be arriving back in Boston at like midnight, so I don't know how I feel about driving back. It's a haul back to Nashua when you are tired!

The trip should be interesting. I am meeting with clients to review our new specifiers guide and samples. A few days to myself will be nice, but I will miss Viv and the kitties and dog. I will just have to get my sister to check in on her :)

So I will be in NYC from May 12 and leaving the night of the 14th if anyone I know what's to meet up!

Till Later....

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment