Monday, April 20, 2009

Keeping Up to Date..

Just some quick updates..

Viv's surgery went very well. She came home Saturday morning. She is well rested and I am exhausted. I have not really slept and have not had a good decent meal since Wednesday. Maybe I will lose a few pounds! lol Just kidding. Seriously I need a good dinner or something.

Playing nurse is harder than I thought. Specially when Viv is stuck upstairs and I am constantly going up and down. I find myself getting lonely downstairs while she is upstairs, but the dog can only be left alone uncrated for so long before he will destroy something. Plus Viv needs to rest up and get better so she can chill downstairs with me. Currently the stairs are hard to manage.

Staples come out today... 15 of them to be exact. I am hoping once they are out sleeping will be a bit more comfy. Currently there are about 7 pillows on the bed plus a "husband". It's crowded in the Queen Size the past few nights.

But things are good. She is feeling better and not really taking the Perks anymore...the motrin seems to do the trick. Now if I can only survive the next 8 weeks we will be all set.

I am already looking forward to Memorial Day vacation... Maybe I can get a "how many days" update from my sis... I am already looking forward to relaxing on the porch and some Ptown Retail therapy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment