Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This week...

So just some quick updates since there are lots of things happening and going on....Easter weekend was awesome! We went to JMac's family farm on Saturday to chill with the animals and have a BBQ. We got to bottle feed the baby goats, came home with farm fresh eggs from the chickens, petted some preggo kitties, finally got to meet Gracie the very large pot bellied pig, got to pet the 7 very large work horses, play with the 5 Bernese Mountain Dogs, and partake in the nightly feeding of all the animals. It was a really fun day... Now if my brother would just hurry up and marry JMac we will be all set. He tells her before she is 28...well Steve that is 2 years from now and frankly NONE of us want to wait that long! lol

Yesterday we went to Easter lunch with Viv's fam. Papo was up from NY..LOVE HIM..and Titi Carmen was up from FL. It was nice to see them since we dont see them all that often. I love Papo..he is a riot. Too bad Carlos was in PR. After that went to my fam's to say hello and hang out for a bit and came home with a easter basket full of goodies. I did get my stainless steel measuring cups and spoons from Viv in my Easter Basket. So sweet...

Viv has her big surgery on Thursday. We are both nervous and excited. I know she will be fine and obviously when she comes home from the hospital I will be taking excellent care of her. My mum is going to help sometimes since I have to go back to work..just until she is back on her feet and can actually go up and down the stairs. Since that is the biggest thing currrently going on, we are really looking forward to our annual Memorial Day vacation.

I am heading to NYC for a few days in May for work the week before, but by the time memorial day comes around we are really going to need the break. If nothing else, I will need the break! lol Lisa is coming to Ptown with us this year, so I know we will have good time. She is really looking forward to it and we are staying at the White Wind Inn again this year...it is by FAR our favorite place to stay. It may be the most expensive, but is it is also our fav. Its the place to go to be spoiled and nothing compares to chillin on that porch watching the drunks fall all over themselves after T!

So that's it for today...lots going on and lots to look forward to! I tend to use my facebook more these days, so you can also find me on there! OH and my new email addres..... jenniferlsimons@gmail.comand now....it's back to the daily grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment