Monday, May 7, 2012

Freezer Meals

With softball season starting tomorrow, it's a few months of late nights and late dinners. In past years, eating "whatever" when getting home from the games it has not been a big deal. Between me going to the gym or game and Viv at the games, who is going to cook dinner so we are not eating at 10pm?

I like to call this season, major league crockpot season. I have been scouring the net for make-ahead freezer meal recipes that are healthy and not too complicated to prepare.

So I have a few meals lined up that I am going to baggy up and put in my freezer that way in the am I can just take them out and pop them into the crockpot.

What I really want to know is, anyone have any recipes to share? Suggestions on things that freeze or don't freeze well?

I am open to almost anything...except pasta dishes and only a few chicken recipes since only one of us eats chicken ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment