Monday, July 9, 2012

Very Berry Protein Shake

Post WLS I still love my protein shakes. I am always trying new combinations of powders, fruits, add in's etc. Since I am working on recipes for the center newsletter I have been taste testing some new creations. Here is one of my favorites: Very Berry Protein Shake!

Here is what you need:
1 scoop Vanilla protein powder- any kind you like
3 strawberries - I use Fresh fruit but you can always use frozen!
1/4 cup blueberries
1/2 medium size Peach 
1TB Sugar Free Vanilla Torani (optional)
3-4 Ice Cubes
Squirt of Sugar Free Whipped Topping (optional)

Put all ingredients into your blender except for the whipped topping and blend until combined.

I like to put mine in a pretty glass and top with some whipped topping and a few pieces of fruit. If I am making it a meal, I want it to not only look good but taste good too. You do eat with your eyes first after all!

If you try this recipe let me know.... and if you have any combo ideas pass them along, I am willing to try just about anything!

I think next up will be something chocolate, peppermint, and ....?

You can also follow me on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/jenniegrl



No comments:

Post a Comment