Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Breakfast in a Sparkly Wine Glass

This was today's breakfast
I like to call it my Chocolate Chocolate Peppermint Protein Shake and here is how I make it:

In your blender (we all know I have professed my love for my NINJA)
8oz Milk (I go lactose free, fat free)
1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
1TB Sugar Free Chocolate Torani
1TB Sugar Free Peppermint Torani
few ice cubes

Blend really well.
Pour into a fancy glass and I like to top with Sugar Free Whipped Topping...Hood makes a good one in a can :)

Some days I feel like I am happier to drink a protein shake when it is in a pretty glass. This is one my sister made for me for my 30th birthday. It was my special "party" glass. I still have it and it is the perfect size for a shake!

Are there any protein shake combo's you love? Let me know...I am always looking for new ideas to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment