Wednesday, February 1, 2012

SuperBowl Goodies - Go Pats!!

New England Patriots!!


I was thinking today about how much I miss watching the Super Bowl with all the delicious and naughty for you Super Bowl foods. Then I realized, I rather be 130 lbs lighter, so here are some ideas for fun and healthy foods at your Super Bowl party this year... some are actual links so click on them for full recipe :)


Cookie Dough Truffles

Mini Sandwiches

Pork, Bean, Sweet Potato Quesadillas

Black Bean and Mango Salad

Strawberry Shortcake Cake- non wls friendly :(

Steak & Cheese Casserole

This year I think I will make deviled eggs, the quesadillas, and maybe a fun dessert. I am thinking of my Tofu Fudge Pie. It's my new obsession.

How are you celebrating the Super Bowl this year? I wish we had a huge living room so I could have a ton of friends over but alas our living room is the size of a closet!

What are you doing for the big game this year? I love football so I can't wait to cheer on my Patriots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment